JNO II is Particle Sound's next generation sampled Juno 106 instrument and takes all of the original samples and features of our popular JNO I synth and expands on them by more than doubling the core library size, adding useful new features like 2 true oscillators per layer and including the same flexible new effects architecture first introduced in Forks.
JNO II's dual oscillators per layer add up to 4 simultaneous sound sources per instrument with each layer also having it's own complete multimode filter, panning and modulation sections. The oscillator sections of each layer are identical with oscillator 1 letting you choose from over 140 waveforms, multi-sampled synth or processed sounds while oscillator 2 allows you to select from 66 waveforms and steady state sounds. This new architecture allows access to JNO II's entire core library from a single .NKI instrument with the factory presets stored as 106 Kontakt 5 snapshots.
JNO II's new effects section has 4 freely assignable insert effects slots in addition to master delay and convolution reverb send effects. The convolution reverb allows a choice between one of 60 custom impulse responses, including 25 new impulses sampled from the DEP-5, a little known vintage Roland effects unit from the same era as the Juno 106 that has a wonderfully grainy and washy sound that perfectly compliments the sound of JNO II. Each of the 4 insert slots allows a choice between one of 18 different effects including Eq, compression, distortion, cabinet emulation, modulation and reverb type effects.
- Dual layer interface with individually linkable sections
- 2 oscillators, 1 multimode filter, 3 envelopes and 2 LFO's available per layer
- Dedicated controller section with 1 source and 2 destinations per layer
- 106 inspiring new presets using Kontakt 5 snapshots
- 142 samples & waves to choose from based on 50 core multi-samples from the Juno 106
- 4 freely assignable insert FX slots with each one having a choice between one of 18 different effects
- 60 custom impulse responses, including 25 new responses from the Roland DEP-5
- Includes 1,753 24bit samples in total, weighing in at 922Mb in compressed .NCW format (1.2Gb uncompressed equivalent)
- Full retail version of Kontakt 220.127.116.110 or later
- 1.5Gb of free hard disk space